Advice An Open Letter to the Muslim Parent! 20 Tips for Upbringing Pious Children!

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by Abu Jafar, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Abu Jafar

Abu Jafar New Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    PREREQUISITE FOR UPBRINGING MUSLIM CHILD

An Open Letter to the Muslim Parent

Bismillah was-Salatu was-Salamu Ala Habeeby (S.A.W)

Dear fortunate brothers and sisters of this forum

Allah had said:

“Oh you believers, safeguard yourself and your children against the punishment of hell……” surat tahreem

My beloved Prophet had also said (in it meaning)

“..If a man dies has stop accessing any good deed accept from three routes left behind, among which is a good cherish child that may pray for him”

They also said:

“Charity begins at home”

Thus good upbringing of children had become necessary, mandatory and a milestone job of parents,

Fortunate brothers and sisters in this forum, assalamu alaikum

Humbly, i would like to put here with some of prerequisite tips i through may meant very valuable in Good upbringing of your children.

One of the precious thing one can have in this life is waladun swaleh ya da'uu lah, supporting my point the Prophetic tradition (in it meaning) " if a man die he left behind nothing of good deed to access in his life hereafter but three things, among which is a good cherished child that may pray for him).

If i may not guess any one, one may ask how could i realize such dream, the answer is just to read down the following instructions.

Oh you believers, safeguard yourself and children against the punishment of hell... (Surat Tahreem)

1. Try strongly to be good yourself
    2. Pray for good zurriyyah (RABBI HABLI MILLADUNKA ZURRIYATAN DAYIBA..)
    3. Seek for Allah's choice in deciding your life mate (RABBANA HABLANA MIN AZWAJINA..)
    4. Search for good running life mate in accordance with the guidelines of the Shabab hadith
    5. Do not invite Allah's wrath in your weeding ceremony
    6. Invite for shukur waleemah
    7. Do dua for engagement (Allahumma inii as'aluka khairaha wa khaira ma jabaltaha alaihi.....)
    8. Make sure you do dua for intercourse always
    9. Ask your pregnant wife to always stay within Allah's route
    10. Give here good care
    11. Ask here for azkar and scarifies (as the mum of merry did) " Rabbi inni nazartu laka mafi badani.."
    12. Be taking noble things like zamzam, dates, honey, black caraway and alike
    13. Do dua after child delivery (..Inni u'izu ha bika wa zurriyyata ha min shaidanir Rajeem..)
    14. Named the baby good with good name
    15. Ffeed here fast with noble dates, zamzam
    16. Take good care of the baby
    17. Educate the baby
    18. Feed and cloth but the baby and mum with halal earning
    19. Continue to be commanding good and avoiding here wrong
    20. Continue du'a of rushud (rabi ja'al nii muqeemasSalati wani Zurriyyaty.....) and alike dua

The above tips you may find worthy and helpful in good upbringing of proudly children of my beloved Prophet,

Soliciting your addition and subtraction, comments and corrections where necessary in helping this ummah because the writing has only the little knowledge to address such an issue.

Lastly, oh Allah we are weak you have the most strength, we cant accomplish this task, you are all able to do so.

In the end, I thank Allah the mighty, and peace and blessings be upon my habeed, all prophets, massengers inclusive.

Wassalam

• Awesome Awesome x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Irfan Ullah Khan

Irfan Ullah Khan CEO & Co-Founder Staff Member Inner Circle Member Brother (Verified)

Ratings:
    +209 / 2 / -0
    Masha Allah. These are really great parenting tips. A must read for Muslim parents.

Jazak Allah Khair brother @Abu Jafar@Abu Jafar for sharing your thoughts with us.

3. Abu Jafar

Abu Jafar New Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Subhana man bi yadihi mafatihul faraj. welcome sir and you inclusive in all khair@

4. Abu Jafar

Abu Jafar New Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    also thanks for you addition @ Irfan Ullah Khan the great insha Allah

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)