IF ONLY ALL WOMEN UNDERSTOOD AND PRACTICE

Discussion in 'Marriage' started by Farida Mohammed Iliyas, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Farida Mohammed Iliyas

Farida Mohammed Iliyas Moderator Staff Member Moderator Sister (Verified)

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Stories of Women
    After Sheikh Ragib divorced his wife, Najia...
    He said to her: Go to your family's house.
    She said: I will neither go to my family's house nor will I leave this house except against my will.
    He said to her: I have divorced you, and I don't need you. Leave my house.She said: I will not leave, and it is not right for to remove me from your house until I finish my IDDAH (waiting period) and you have to pay alimony to me.
    He said: This is boldness, insolence and lack of modesty.
    She said: I am not more disciplined than Almighty Allah, and she recited the saying of Allah
    Almighty: ' O PROPHET, WHEN YOU (MUSLIMS) DIVORCE WOMEN, DIVORCE THEM FOR (THE COMMENCEMENT OF) THEIR WAITING PERIOD AND KEEP COUNT OF THE WAITING PERIOD, AND FEAR ALLAH, YOUR LORD. DO NOT TURN THEM OUT OF THEIR (HUSBANDS') HOUSES, NOR SHOULD THEY (THEMSELVES) LEAVE (DURING THAT PERIOD) UNLESS THEY ARE COMMITTING A CLEAR IMMORALITY. AND THOSE ARE THE LIMITS ( SET BY) ALLAH. AND WHOEVER TRANSGRESSES THE LIMITS OF ALLAH HAS CERTAINLY WRONGED HIMSELF. YOU KNOW NOT; PERHAPS ALLAH WILL BRING ABOUT AFTER THAT A (DIFFERENT) MATTER.
    (SURAH AT-TALAQ verse 1)
    (Sahih International Translation)
    He kicked up his robe hard and left her angrily while murmuring......
    As for her, she smiled as if nothing happened and went on to mind her own business. On daily basis, she burnt incense in the house (to give it sweet scent), beautified herself, wore perfume and sat in the house at a place where he would see her on his entry and exit.
    He did not resist for more than five days, and he returned to her by deed not utterance.
    One day, she was late in preparing breakfast
    He said to her (in a) violent (tone):
    This is among your failures when it comes to my rights, and it is not the character of a believing woman.
    She said to him: 'carry your believing brother on 70 carriages of goodness, and thinking well of (others) is among the best attributes, and it is peace of mind and soundness of religion. And a person who thinks well of others earns their love'. (to the nearest meaning)
    He said to her:
    What you are saying does not justify your neglectfulness. Does it please you that I go out without breakfast?
    She said to him:
    Among the attributes of a true believer is contentment with what Allah has given you even if it small.
    The prophet (S.A.W.) said:(successful indeed is anyone who accepts Islam, has his subsistence and ALLAH makes him content with what He has given him).
    He said:
    I will not eat anything
    She said:
    You have not learnt the lesson.
    Sheikh Ragib did not turn to her, and he left the house angry. He did not talk to her even after he return to the house.
    In the night, he deserted her bed; he slept on the floor. This continued for ten nights and days.
    During the day, she prepared his food and drink and performed all her duties as usual. In the night, she removed the clothe of shyness, beautified herself, wore perfume and slept on the bed. Except that she did not speak to him deliberately.
    On the eleventh night, the man began the night on the floor and then climbed into the bed. She laughed and asked him:why have you come?
    He said to her: I fell
    She said to him: falling is from top to down not from down to top
    He said, smiling: There is a magnet on the bed that is stronger than the gravity of the earth.
    Then he said joyfully: If all women were like you, no man would divorce his wife and all family problems would be solved. And The Prophet (S.A.W.) was right when he said:
    A woman who is patient over the bad conduct of her husband, Allah will give her the (equivalence of the) reward of Asia bint Mazahim. (no source provided)
    Indeed, oh Najia, you have been the best helper in the obedience of Allah for me and may Allah reward you. May Allah never cause us to separate.
    That is how patience triumphs over anger.
    PERHAPS ALLAH WILL BRING ABOUT AFTER THAT A (DIFFERENT) MATTER.
    Do you know that there is Najia inside every woman?
    every woman who communicates with her Lord is Najia. She strives to escape low Dunya to earn the highest Janna.
    May Allah save us from Hell
    Nice story for the married ones and those yet to.
    Allahu Akbarr ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺍﻛﺒﺮ )God is the greatest).

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)