Question Why should a Muslim opt for Fornication or Adultery?

Discussion in 'Marriage' started by Abou Faaiz, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Abou Faaiz

Abou Faaiz Moderator Staff Member Moderator Brother (Verified)

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    DOES AN ADULTERER REALLY ENJOY SEX?

Categorically NO!

As a rule, once you misuse God's favours, all divine blessings are withdrawn.

The few minutes ecstasy, could actually be gotten through masturbation, which in itself is under utilization of valuable resources and highly discouraged.

AN ADULTERER SUFFERS THESE FOLLOWING AFFLICTIONS

1, Terrible psychological imbalance. Fear of many things. Fear of disclosure of his lewd acts, and blackmail.

2, ‎Fear of diseases despite use of condoms.

3, Adultery is actually expensive, especially if the female partner ‎is smart. It has ruin many people financially.

4, It's a moral failure. Nobody will be happy to be identified with marital infidelity. It kills and stagnates the vibrancy of the soul.

5, If you are unfortunate, you will be the father or mother of bastards. No marriage, or outside marriage. No official father for the fruit of the womb. Very traumatic for the affected children.

6, A faithful husband can hit 12 times sexual union with his wife or wives, (if a Muslim, with each wives) in a month. At different times.

7, An adulterer is denied sexual prolificity. Often times, his wife doesn't appeal to him. ‎

8, A marriage of many years, with children, the bond between couples generate natural ‎love and affection, that's beyond physical appearance of the wife. In other words, the wife will always appear sexy and attractive, no matter how old she is.

9, But an adulterer is denied this unique blessing. He will be seeing sagging breasts and weak body muscles of his wife, and comparing that with the 23 year olds faceless bitch he is rollicking with.

10, Adulterer or adulteress lives don't end well. They die lonely and unloved. No husband or wife is loyal to an unfaithful partner.

The above is small compare to God punishment, awaiting them when they die. ‎

May Allah strengthen us to guide and guard our chastity. Aameen

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. M. Thiam

M. Thiam New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0
    Assalamu Alaykum,
    Where did you get your information from. Is this information from the Sunnah? If so, where is your proofs? Another thing, I consider myself to be a respectable sister of good character and I like to believe that the Muslims from "Happy Muslim Family" are viewed in the same light. I advise you to be careful with your language. A large number of the Muslims came from this worldly life and may still be working on correcting their learned behavior. Inshaallah, we need to be patient with them and give them good advise and encourage them to learn about Islam, Allah, the Prophet Muhammad, sallallahu alayhi was sallam, the companions, so that one could develop love in their hearts for this beautiful way of life. May Allah ta'alla guide me and you and all those that don't know in order that we may correct our behavior for the sake of Allah and for a good ending. Ameen1

3. Nurudeen Sobayo

Nurudeen Sobayo Member Brother (Verified)

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Salaam Aleikum Waramatullah, Sister Thiam
    I slightly disagree with you on this. Abou Faiz did not say he is quoting the verses of the holy Qur'an nor did he say any of his statements were made by the Prophet (SAW). All he did was to give a piece of advise which I feel is not as harsh as you and I will find it in Allah's scripture or the Sunnah. You and I know it is a major sin and needs to be discouraged both morally and islamically. Bro. Abou Faiz has given us some of the the most possible self inflicted punishment every fornicator/adulterer will witness. I agree with most of it 100% has I have witnessed a few of them I am close to.
    My Brother also emphasised the fact that Allah (SWT) has prepared a stern punishment for them in the hereafter. I am sure you don't have doubt about that.
    Please let us be as firm as we can so as to emphasis the negative effect some of this things we do in disobedience have on our lives not to talk of the hereaftre.
    May Allah ease our affairs and make all who are already addicted to fornication/adultery safe from the major sin before the angel of death catches up with them. Ameen.....
    #FEARALLAH

4. M. Thiam

M. Thiam New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0
    Assalamu Alaykum,
    Inshaallah, I ask that you and all the readers accept my apologies regarding my statement. It was never my intention to bud heads with anyone reading my post. I Fear Allah, and thank you for the reminder. The Reminder benefits the believer, Ameen!

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)